Pages

Tuesday

Grown Up Traits We'd Rather Not Have.


The resistance we felt towards our parents as teenagers was based on one thing, we didn't want to become the anxious, fearful, depressed, uptight, controlling people they had become. We wanted to be free to be who we wanted to be but instead of taking our freedom and walking away from them, we resisted them.  As a result, we became much like them. We became the next generation of anxious, worried, uptight people, living our life based on fear thoughts that imprisoned us. Once I realized what I'd become as an adult, a person full of fear thoughts, I turned my life around.  


I'm Finally Free to Be ME!

The more I thought about the condition I found myself trapped in, the more I realized I could change all of that. Instead of giving those fear based thoughts any attention at all, I began focusing my attention on inspired thoughts that set me free to be who I wanted to be. 

Today, I only focus my attention on what I DO WANT and leave alone those things I don't want. That includes focusing, only, on thoughts that strengthen me and set me free to be a full blown ME!

Today, my MANTRA is this one.  

Thoughts that make me feel good are the right thoughts for me...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment