Pages

Wednesday

Why I NEVER Feel Bad Anymore

 .
At one time in my life I felt so bad for so long that thoughts of suicide entered my mind…I felt that way until God WOKE me up with a hit to the head. It wasn’t a literally hit. It was more like an OMG, AHA hit…..

The wake up call was the realization that I felt so bad for so long because of my own arrogance. The arrogance of mine was based on the belief that I had control over the thoughts and actions of others that made me feel bad. The realization that I had absolutely no control over the thoughts and actions of others ‘set me free’ to no longer feel bad any more over what other people thought and did.

When you realize you have no control over the thoughts and actions of others, you also realize you have total control over you. The moment you realize you have total control over you, you can choose to feel as good as you want to feel for as long as you want to feel that way independent of any negative people or circumstances around you. The other reason I never feel bad any more is because I also realized that all feeling bad ever got me was feeling worse and worse until I felt suicidal and just wanted to die.

Realizing what feeling bad had done to me also made me realize what feeling good could do to me. If feeling bad attracted more bad feelings to me (which it did), then feeling good, in accordance with the law of attraction, must attract more good feelings to me (which it does). And that’s why I NEVER feel bad any more. Excerpted from OMT. - http://onecoolthought.net/omt.html

.

No comments:

Post a Comment