Pages

Wednesday

Feeling GOOD, in the Moment

.
Feeling Good, no matter what, is how I live my life.  I might not have control over other people or the circumstances around me but I always have control over my attitude. In writing my monthly newsletter, Feeling Good, No Matter What, I have learned that living in the moment by being fully absorbed in the moment is my point of power.  It is where I most strongly feel my connection to the divine that I call the 'organizing intelligence of the universe'.

When my attention is totally into the moment, no matter what else is going on in my life, I feel incredibly good about myself; mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually.  When I live in the moment, my mind, body and emotions are made new by a power greater than myself. 

If I am feeling sick, or less magnetic than I like to be, the very second I enter into the moment, everything about me is renewed instantly. Living in the moment is the most AMAZING experience of all.  When you are living in the moment, you feel loved and protected beyond words to describe. Everything about you feels whole and complete and you experience yourself perfect in every way.  In the moment, regrets of the past cannot hurt you and fears and anxiety about an uncertain future cannot harm you. 

Learn more about the POWER of living in the MOMENT:

No comments:

Post a Comment