Pages

Thursday

I Can't See or Touch God But I Can FEEL Him.

.

Every good thing I share with others and every good thing I do for others comes from my connection to a God larger than all of us.  My God is larger than all the competing and conflicting beliefs people have about God. I belong to no organized spiritual or religious group because my God is larger than all of them. 

My God does not live between my ears as a good idea. My God lives in my feelings. I feel God every single moment of my life.  It is from God that inspired thoughts come into my mind that allow me to touch the lives of others..  It is God who answers my questions for me and it is God who led me to the law of attraction and my understanding of it from His point of view.  

It is God who taught me how to feel and maintain my connection to him 24/7. It is God who taught me that thoughts that feel good to me are the 'right thoughts' for me.  It is God who taught me that when my thoughts feel good I am thinking about things the way God thinks about things. 

For all the good people in my life and for all the material things I have enjoyed over the years, all of my blessings have come to me because, no matter what, hell or high water, my love of God and doing what he wants me to do has always been and always will be my first priority in my life.-


 A God Inspired Newsletter By Frederick Zappone

    
This twice monthly newsletter is filled with God inspired insights, wisdom and practical knowledge that's guaranteed to make life better for you tomorrow than it is today. It's a fact, feeling good attracts good things to us while feeling bad only makes a bad situation worse and pushes away from us the good things we want and deserve. The information in this newsletter  increases your ability to attract to yourself the kinds of people and circumstances that will make life very good for you. As we sow, so shall we reap.



SUBSCRIBE TODAY
.
FEELING GOOD, No Matter What, Newsletter
24 Issues a Year - Delivered By Email Twice a Month

ONLY $25.00

ONE TIME PAYMENT - NO AUTOMATIC RENEWAL


CLICK THE BUY BUTTON NOW
 .
After making your subscription payment, click on the 'RETURN TO FREDERICK ZAPPONE' button located on the payment receipt page to begin immediately receiving your subscription to the newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment