Pages

Monday

Sugar Makes My Life Sweeter

.
Did you know your beliefs alter and influence what food does to your body. For example, I love sugar, eat lots of it and it hasn't affected my health in a negative way at all, quite the contrary, it has made me healthier.  Why? Because I see sugar as energy and my belief about sugar is once it enters my body, it convert itself to energy that super charges my body and makes my body healthier and that is exactly what it does for me. Sugar doesn't give me diabetes, it makes me healthier because of what I believe. 

What I share with you about my health attitudes is based on the scientific 'cutting edge work' of Dr. Bruce Lipton, author of The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness

Dr Lipton is also the author of The Wisdom of 
Your Cells. (CD)  8 hours worth of listening for $50.37. 
It is easily worth ten times that amount.
  
The Wisdom of Your Cells: How Your Beliefs Control Your BiologyThe Wisdom of Your Cells: How Your Beliefs Control Your Biology

No comments:

Post a Comment