Pages

Saturday

Turning my Tombstone into a Self-fulfilling Prophecy

.
No one likes to think about death but that ain't going to stop death from knocking on your door some day. In the meantime, enjoy the hell out of your life, think creatively and do everything you can, every day, to make sure your life is an adventure to be lived and not a journey to be feared.

Part of the adventure of living is learning how to die, the right way. I am not leaving this planet bitching, moaning and complaining about 'this or that,' not me.  I am living until I die, with nothing held back, and I am living my life with the passion of a stadium full of people attending a Super Bowl Game. Today I decided to write my epitaph ahead of time and make it a self-fulfilling prophecy for me. 














.

No comments:

Post a Comment