Pages

Tuesday

The Story of Happiness and the Asshole

When I woke up yesterday morning the first choice presented to me was this one; am I going to have a good day or a bad one?  I chose to have a good one. The second choice I faced was this one; am I going to hate what I had to do or was I going to pour my love into it so I could love what I had to do? I made the choice to pour my love into it. The third choice that faced me later in the day was the one where I had to decide whether I was going to allow some asshole to ruin my day or simply allow the asshole to harmlessly pass me by like clouds in the sky. I chose to allow the asshole to harmlessly pass me like storm clouds in the sky. Why did I do that?  Because the asshole upset me once and I wasn't going to replay in my mind over and over again what he said that I couldn't change and allow that asshole to upset me over and over again. AMEN!

Only my thoughts can make me unhappy, nothing else, just my thoughts.


Support Inspirational REALITY TV (IRTV)

 
. 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment