Pages

Wednesday

Deb 'Speaks From the Heart' About Her Book: DARE TO DREAM

 .
Frederick: Deb, why are you so passionate about the book you wrote? 

Deb: A women who read my book is now telling all the coaches she mentors that my book is a must buy and part of their curriculum. Other people who have read my book  are now inspired to start creating their own dreams and now know how from reading my book. 

I also have amazing 'transformational leaders' who have reviewed and LOVED the book. It is changing lives. "DARE TO DREAM: This Life Counts" has received 5-star reviews and will be live to be ordered through Amazon by Tuesday 11/22. (It's already an Amazon e-book, and soon to be Kindle, iTunes, and iBook).
 -------
Please buy my friend Debbi's book on Friday, November 18th. We are striving to launch her book as a #1 Bestseller on Amazon and are orchestrating to have everyone buy he book on Friday November 18th to make this dream come true..
To buy on Friday, Click this link: Http://www.amazon.com/dp/1467930814

.

No comments:

Post a Comment