Pages

Tuesday

Keeping the LOA simple, What I learned.

.
I had so much trouble with the LOA until I learned how to BURN negative feelings away so I could easily FOCUS on those feelings that would attract to me the things I wanted.  Below in a few simple sentences are a couple of important things I learned about making the law of attraction work for me effortlessly.

1. Feelings first, evidence second.  Your feelings are your first physical evidence that something (good or bad) is coming true for you. Don't like what you are feeling, change your thoughts. If that doesn't work, change your actions. If that doesn't work, change your 'present moment' physical activity to something that produces a positive response in you.

2. We attract what we feel, not what we think.  Although thoughts create feelings, it is our feelings that do the actually attracting work.

HOW I 'BURN OFF' NEGATIVE FEELINGS QUICKLY

3. To BURN Off troublesome negatives feelings that are stopping me from focusing on the feelings I want, I 'feel what I feel' intensely when I am feeling it. In other words, when I'm feeling negative, I don't resist or fight with those feelings. If I did, they would only get stronger and gain more power over me.   The way I dissolve negative feelings quickly is to FEEL WHAT I FEEL INTENSELY when I am feeling it. 

In others words, I really get into feeling the negatives. I do this without thinking about them, I just feel them.  When I first start 'intensely feeling what I feel, my negative feelings briefly intensify. However, by sticking with it, by feeling my negative feelings intensely in a very short period of time they go POOF like magic. It works for me every single time. And once the negative feeling is dissolved, it is a 'no brainer' for me to focus on feelings that attract good things to me..

Frederick Zappone,

Founder, The Do Good Projects

------------------------------------------


.

2 comments:

  1. Author Note: I have worked with hundreds of people using the 'BURN OFF' method and it has never failed once. The key is feeling what you feel INTENSELY (without thinking about it) until the negative feeling, you are feeling, begin losing (loosening) its grip on you. You can do this 'intense feeling' exercise anywhere, anytime, except when operating machinery or driving a car.

    I hate to be crude here but use the same intensity you use when constipated and you are pushing the stuff out. Or the intensity you use when you are lifting weights to the next level. Or watch a Baby when it is into intensely releasing gas from its body and mimic that intensity. Or mimic the intensity the GREEN HULK uses when he transforms from a man to a superman. Most times you don't have to be that extreme in intensity but sometimes you do. I hope these graphic examples paint a better picture of the kind of intensity I am talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Author Note - Part II

    Sometimes you will be tempted to back off 'feeling intensely what you feel' out of fear that the negative feelings you are feeling has the power to kill you. I don't know of any known case of people dying from feeling intensely what they feel. However, I do know of many cases of people dying from resisting negative feelings. Why, because the more you resist negative feelings, the more power you give them to do you harm.

    ReplyDelete