Pages

Monday

The Easy Way To Remove DRAMA from Problems

.
When I have a problem, I write it out.  Writing out a problem removes the drama from it and 
reveals solutions to me that I would not otherwise see because of being caught up in my own 
drama. This is one example of writing out a problem to solve it  In this case, my problem is a 
deep seated fear I have that I have been in denial of for a long time. - Frederick Zappone


Fears aren't always rational but that doesn't make them any less fearful. My greatest fear is I have nothing of real value to offer people. Certainly nothing people will pay money for.  That's not only a fear of mine, it is a reality for me..  For years, I passionately believed I had something of value to offer people but after years of offering an LOA program and newsletter I created and not making enough money to pay for my parking tickets, I have reached the hopeless end of the stick...  I have nothing of value to offer people that's worth money. The great thing about hitting rock bottom is, the only place to go is UP...

The ride back up begins by realizing I do have something of immense value to offer people. I have a great newsletter and a great LOA program but I do not have the skills to convince anyone they should buy it. That doesn't mean they are not good. In fact, they are excellent products but excellent products without excellent skills to market them, go unsold. 

WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS

Options  A. Learn how to market. That's not an option for me because I have absolutely ZERO, ZILCH, NADA interest in marketing anything to anyone.

Option: B.  Attract someone to market my program and newsletter for me. That's a possibility.

Option C.  Stick with what I do best, which is inspiring and encouraging people less fortunate than myself to get back on their feet again. Now Option C. does not pay me any money but I love doing it so much that I  have been doing it for years for free. Option C. is my Do Good Projects


.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment