Pages

Thursday

My Life as a Dog Talker and Walker at our Humane Society

.
I am going offline to walk the dogs up at the Humane Society. As I walk my beloved dogs, I share with them how to get adopted. It works.  The next time I show up which is usually 2 days later, the dogs I talked to are adopted. I seem to be especially effective with the older and larger dogs who usually are the last to be adopted. I talk to them about how to be cute, playful and adorable.  I even get down on the ground, at their level, and demonstrate what their body language should look like.  

I learned how to do this after reading a book by the first 'silent movie' animal trainer J. Allen Boone, The title of the book is Kinship with All Life






Support Project FORGIVE, Click Here to watch video 
.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment