Pages

Wednesday

Seven (7) Things Politicians Won't Tell You.

. 
Here is what your political representative will never tell you.

1. I get elected by convincing voters that I am smart and powerful and they are not.

2. I deliberately provoke voters to get hot under the collar about my opponent because when they do, they vote for me.

3. I make voters, through my speeches, 'react rather than respond' to political issues. This allows me to control how they think and the moment I control how they think, I control their votes.

4. I get voters to pay more attention to my words than my actions.  This way I can mislead and misdirect them when it serves my political best interests.
 

5. I don't run for office because I want to represent the voters in my district. I run for office so I can enjoy all the 'perks' Senators and Congressmen get that aren't available to the voters I represent.

6. I encourage the people I represent to write and tell me what they want to see in government, I rarely listen to them except at election time. After I get elected, I forget what I promised them.


7. I talk and dress nice, I am an professional actor, playing the part of a politician.  I am successful as an actor when I make voters think I seriously give a shit about them when I do not.
-------------------------------------------------
The Path To Freedom: Radical Honesty
.

No comments:

Post a Comment