Pages

Saturday

Stop Believing there's something wrong with you. There is not!

.

People have been telling me all my life there is something wrong with me?  How do I know that isn't true?

ANSWER: The only thing wrong with you is that you BELIEVE there is something wrong with you. That doesn't mean there is something wrong with you, it is only something you believe. 

The reason you 'believe' there is something wrong with you is because from the time you were a small child the authority figures in your life constantly told you (or implied) that there was something wrong with you as a way to control your thinking and behavior.

God made you. He doesn't make mistakes and he didn't make a mistake when he made you.  For you to believe that there is something wrong with you requires you to believe that God makes mistakes, He doesn't.   The way you are is exactly the way God wants you to be.  

Yes,  you are different than the others but so are the flowers in God's garden. All different from one another.  The differences is what make's God's garden so beautiful.

If you want to be sure there is nothing wrong with you, read my story.  It is in two parts. Here is the first part They said I was CRAZY...but I knew who I was...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment