Pages

Tuesday

Your Enemies Are Not My Enemies

.
UNIVERSAL PEACE PLEDGE  (By Frederick Zappone

Everything in life is created twice, first mentally, then physically. To have an enemy in my physical world I have to make him an enemy in my thoughts. I do not do choose to do that. 

I do not choose to make enemies out of individuals or countries. I also do choose to inherit the enemies of my ancestors for their enemies are not my enemies.  The reason I choose not to inherit my ancestor's enemies is because I have no desire to carry on a tradition that results in bloodshed and violence. 

I do not choose to carry on any tradition of my ancestors that wounds or harms another human being in any way. My tradition is a tradition of peace.  I make this pledge of peace first to myself and then to others

 -----------------------------------------------------
In the comment section, in your own words, confirm you have taken the peace pledge then
feel free to make copies of the 'Universal Peace Pledge' and pass it on to others.  


No comments:

Post a Comment