Pages

Wednesday

No profit motive for people feeling GOOD. (Article)

There is no profit motive that supports people feeling good. People who feel good about themselves don't need pills or therapy to control, medicate or sedate their feelings.  People who feel good about themselves rarely get sick therefore they don't support the economy of doctors, hospitals and drug companies. People who feel good are financially solvent because they don't 'have to' spend money on things to feel good. People who feel good do not contribute significantly to any part of the economy that is based on feeling bad.
People who feel good about themselves don't work at a job they hate.
People who feel good about themselves drink and eat in moderation.
People who feel good about themselves don't do things out of guilt or shame.
People who feel good about themselves don't contribute to the violence industry.
People who feel good about themselves don't feel obligated to make others happy.
People who feel good about themselves don't feel the need to convince anyone of anything.
 
The only problems we have in the USA and the world at large, is more people are focused on what they don't want rather than being focused on what they DO WANT..... I want peace, love, prosperity, happiness and health. I focus my attention on those things 99% of the time. 
As a result of focusing my attention on my ' DO WANTS, I have all the things I want and more.  I believe this is because I, consciously, make the moment by moment choice to feel good, no matter what. If you want to Feel Good, NO MATTER WHAT, check out my feel good newsletter by Clicking Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment