Pages

Thursday

Radical 'Love Concept' (Pass it on)


The idea of loving to death what I did not like as a way to love it out of existence was a radical concept when it first entered my mind. 

Of course, I wasn't having much luck getting rid of negative thoughts, feelings, situations or people by resisting or fighting with them so the concept of 'loving to death' the things I did not like as a way to make them disappear from my life was a last ditch effort for me.  

Therapy had failed me, pills has failed me, prayer had failed me so I had nothing to lose by embracing the concept of loving to death the people, thoughts, situations and things I did not like.  Since I started the practice of loving to death the things I did not like, my life has become infinitely easier and I have become happier and healthier than I ever imagined possible. 

I loved to death a health problem and it went POOF.  

I loved to death a person I could not stand. As a result of doing that, I no longer hear from them and they no longer show up in my life. 

I loved to death the lack of money and from out of the blue, from a totally unexpected source, a huge sum of money showed up in my life.  

While the concept of 'loving to death' the things I do not like as a way to make them disappear from my life is radical, the results I have experienced, using the concept, have been miraculous.  

To learn more about loving out of existence the things you do not like, Click here 


No comments:

Post a Comment