Pages

Tuesday

This is not completely true.


The following quotation is not completely true. 

 The following statement makes the quote completely true

Addendum. Inner peace begins, the moment you choose not to allow ***yourself**** or another person or event to control your emotions. ---- Too often we spend a lot of energy controlling our own negative emotions so other people don't find out what a real shit we are. 


For example, for years, I have been controlling the resentment I feel, hiding it so other people don't see it. Well, I don't feel like controlling it no more. I want to release it, let it go. And that starts by telling my truth about the resentment I feel to myself if no other. Bottom line, I am resentful as hell for reasons I will not divulge at this time. I will however not sit on my resentment any more and I will do whatever I have to do to get the ugly feeling out of my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment