Pages

Friday

Frederick Zappone for President in 2016


Never thought I was qualified to be President of the United States but the current group of candidates running for office have convinced me I am. They have actually convinced me that I am over qualified. I really see myself as a RESPECTFUL version of Donald Trump. I am concerned about the same issues but not at the expense of excluding people. I will admit that I don't have his money but I have more power than he does because I know who I truly am and he does not. If you want a Candidate who is committed to having a world that works for everyone with no one left out. I am your man. I don't have all the answers but I know the people who do have the answers, the best of the best. To read my platform, click here




No comments:

Post a Comment