Pages

Friday

299 Self-Help Shortcuts


I remember the first self-help book I read years ago. It was written in such a complicated way that it made me feel like the stupidest white man who had ever lived. I carried that book around with me with for 6 years before I completely understood it. After that, I vowed that I would take every complicated self-help principle I came across, put it into my own words and turn it into a simple thought that even a 6 year old little boy could understand. That is what I have been doing for the past 25 years. In this, my second book, you will find powerful, life changing insights and thoughts simply and elegantly stated for your reading enjoyment, entertainment and personal growth. - Frederick Zappone, author Love is All I know (Amazon)

299 ORIGINAL LIFE INSIGHTS that work. Direct from the WIZARD himself.   http://www.amazon.com/299-LIFE-INSIGHTS-Wizard-Empowering-ebook/dp/B01CAYGVJW

299 ORIGINAL LIFE INSIGHTS that work. Direct from the WIZARD himself. 
To read the reviews and book sample, click on book cover (Amazon) 


No comments:

Post a Comment