Pages

Tuesday

I Got Nothing To Give You Today.

Today I have nothing worthwhile or important to say to you that would inspire or empower you in any way.  I have given all I have to give and I am left completely empty.  What do I do? 

I keep moving forward because life goes on with or without me. I don't find myself in this position often but when I do I accept 'what is' and keep moving on. 

When I am empty I don't feel depressed or sad or feel like there is something wrong with me, because there isn't. I just feel empty, a very human feeling for me to have. 

At some point during my period of emptiness my 'giving tank' spontaneously fills itself back up and I have lots to say and lots to give but not today.  

One of the things I have learned about the 'empty feeling' is that feeling is an ALERT SIGNAL that it is time to open yourself up wide to receive back especially after you have given so much to others with a generous and open heart.  

Nothing to give often times is a result of 'giving too much' and not allowing yourself to receive enough back of all the good you so richly deserve to keep you living a balanced life.

Today, I am following my own advice and opening myself up wide to receive all the good the universe wishes to lavish upon me through good people like yourself because all the good we want can only come to us from and through the open and generous hearts of others. 💖  - Frederick Zappone



Frederick Zappone's TIP Jar

I am an independent, self-funded, inspirational writer. Your tips in the form of donations make it possible for me to write this blog and keep it free of ads. You can also support my blog by purchasing my books and LOA programs.




No comments:

Post a Comment