Pages

Monday

How To Solve Your Money Problems FOREVER

Contrary to what most people believe, the lack of money is never the  problem, the lack of ideas on how to create more money is.

All that is required for you to make the money you want when you want it is to have the right thoughts, attitudes and beliefs about money that work for you and live in harmony with the rhythm of your own heart and soul.

Some say that the love of money is the root of all evil. Others say the lack of money is the root of all evil. 

The fact is money doesn't care what you think about it for money is paper and you are the POWER that gives money its paper.

LET ME REPEAT THAT:

Money is paper and you are the POWER that gives money its power.  You give it your power by projecting your 'personal power' away from yourself and into a piece of paper you call money. And every time you do that you become the victim of money rather than its master.

Signs You Are A Victim Of Money.

1. Your worry too much about money
2. Your experience money pressures.
3. You feel powerless around money
4. You believe money is power and you are not.
5. You have too many arguments about money.
6. You despise or dislike wealthy people.
7. You never have money or are always short of it.


Every time you can't do what you want to do or can't buy what you want to buy, the lack of money in your life becomes very apparent to you.. The lack of money actually abuses you and causes you to feel less than the magnificent, powerful person that you truly are.

The truth be told, there will be no additional money available to you as long as you allow your limited beliefs about money to keep it at a distance from you. There will be no additional money available to you as long as you allow discouraging thoughts and self-defeating beliefs about money stop you from having the money you want. 

Hello, my name is Frederick Zappone, the author of this blog and a money master in my own right. 

Does being a 'money master' mean I am as rich as Bill Gates? No, it doesn't mean that. It means I have enough money to do what I want to do when I want to do it. It means I am never short of money, it means I am always able to create more money when I need it. It means I have acquired the right thoughts, beliefs and attitudes about money that have made me the master of my money rather than a victim of it.

In my own life, before I was able to make the money I wanted, money controlled me rather than me controlling money. 

I was a victim of money before I became its master.

I became a victim of money because I bought the BIG LIE that money was power and I was not. This 'big lie' caused me to have some very strong self-defeating beliefs about money. As a result of having unconscious self-defeating belief about money, I was a money disaster before I became a money master, I went bankrupt twice.

I spent years struggling to make money and the harder I worked at making money, the less money I made until finally I was hardly making any money at all. For the longest time, when it came to creating wealth, I thought I was the dumbest white man who ever lived.  

That all changed once I changed my attitudes about money from ones that discouraged and defeated me to ones that inspired and empowered me. Everything I know about being a money master I put into a little program I simply call the Money Secret Program.  This little program contains everything you need to know so that a shortage of money will never again be an issue for you.

Question: How much is your  Money Secret Program?

Answer: Since I never want money to be the excuse people use not to take advantage of the financial wisdom and knowledge in my program, my program is available to people who want it for a donation in the amount of their own choosing. 

Suggested donation is $21.00. If you have less, donate less, if you can afford more, donate more.
 
Along with my  money program you get my guidance and expertise at no additional charge. After reading my program if you need me to clarify something you read so you can make my 'money program' work as well for you as it does for me, write me. I have included my email address with the program.


To be clear, my Money Program is not a business opportunity of any kind. My program is about the ' beliefs and attitudes' people must have if they expect to make money, in abundance, with effortless ease.

The truth is a very small percentage of the population have the right thoughts, attitudes and beliefs about money. If more people did, there would be no poverty on the planet at all.

In my Money Program I share with you everything I know about making money, in abundance, with no effort at all. A change of attitudes about money took me straight out of 'poverty hell and into prosperity heaven.' The beliefs, thoughts and attitudes I will be sharing with you in my money program will do the same thing for you.

My 'Money Program' can be used by people working for others or working for themselves. It doesn't matter what your occupation or profession is, my money program will work for you.


 Donate Now for my Money Program
 




IMPORTANT INFORMATION

After making your donation, click on the RETURN TO FREDERICK ZAPPONE button located on the donation receipt page to immediately receive your copy of my Money Program. 



No comments:

Post a Comment