Pages

Wednesday

Set Yourself FREE From a LACK of Money (Article)

The truth about money shall set you free from a lack and scarcity of it. 

I have no doubt I came into this world hating money. From the earliest time I can remember I have never liked anything about money except spending it. Hating money and always wanting things that cost money sets up a terrible conflict in me. In this world whether I liked it or not, money was important.

Money gives us the physical freedom to come and go as we please. Money allows us to take care of the people we love. Money allows us to make our dreams come true. 

The truth be told, if you are a good person without money, you will be a better person with money. In addition, as a spiritual person you can do more good in this world with money than you can without it.

I was born into this world hating money so I could learn my most important spiritual lesson about money.This is what I learned.

Money is paper and I am the POWER that gives money its power. As long as I believed that I was not the power that gave money its power, I remained a victim of money rather than its master

How You Feel About Money Is Really How You Feel About you.

Money has no feelings at all but you do and how you feel about money is really how you feel about yourself. When you hate any aspect of money, you are really hating some part of yourself. Money itself is neutral, it is neither good or bad, it is neither the root of all evil or the root of all good. It is nothing at all without us adding our thoughts, feelings and opinions to it. How you feel about money determines whether you will spend your life (in this dimension) never having enough of it or ALWAYS having more than enough of it.

 In accordance with the law of attraction, feeling good about money attracts money to you while feeling bad about any aspect of money (including paying your bills) pushes money away from you.

 In my early years, I did many things for money that didn't feel good for me to do. As a result I went bankrupt in my life not once but twice. Today my financial life is very different than from what it was in the past. 

Today money comes to me, often times, from sources unexpected, unexpectedly. Today, I am literally a money magnet because I no longer do anything for money that makes me feel bad in any way.

My rule today for making money is this:

Whatever I do for money must be FUN, EASY for me to do and make me FEEL GOOD about being me. If a money-making opportunity doesn't fit my rule, I don't do it no matter how much money is on the table.

The more you live in conflict with money, the less money you will be able to make for yourself. On the other hand, the more you live in peace and harmony with all aspects of money the easier it will be for you to make, acquire and attract all the money you want and desire. 

-- Frederick Zappone
Author of the Money Program.







No comments:

Post a Comment