Pages

Monday

I Wished I Lived In A World WITHOUT Money ( Article)

Many people I know wish they could live in a world without money. I used to have that wish? Why? Because everything I knew about making money had to do with 'kissing butt' or pleasing other people (such as my boss, parent or banker) to get money I wanted.  

I don't know about you but I never had the desire to kiss butt for money or be someone's economic slave to get the money I wanted.

I DECIDED THERE WAS A BETTER WAY.

One day I realized I could attract all the money I wanted just by being myself and only doing things for money that made me happy.   

THE FIRST STEP

To attract money you must love what money can do for you. Notice I did not say, love money. I said love what money can do for you. 

To make, acquire or attract the money you want, you cannot hate anything about money. Why?  Because those things you hate about money actually push the money you want away from you.  How does it do that?  It starts with your thoughts. When you hate anything to do with money you prevent your mind from entertaining and thinking thoughts about money that can attract the money you want to you. 

A NEW WAY OF LIVING

You can set yourself free from a chronic state of a lack of money to always having more than enough money.  You accomplish that by only doing things for money that inspire and empower you rather than doing things for money that drain and deplete you.

Changing my attitudes, thoughts and and beliefs about money allowed me to propelled myself straight out of poverty hell and into prosperity heaven. My story about 'changing my money attitudes' can do the same thing for you, To read my story, click here.





No comments:

Post a Comment