Pages

Friday

The Power of Doing NOTHING



I have attracted more good things to myself but doing nothing than I ever did by doing something. 





It is important to know that I wouldn't attract good things to myself by doing nothing if I didn't believe I could do it. However since I do BELIEVE that I can attract what I want by doing nothing, I do. 

1. I attract love to myself by doing nothing.
2. I attract money to myself by doing nothing
3. I attract excellent health to myself by doing nothing.
4. I'm also able to dissolve physical or emotional pain by doing nothing.

I know there is a part of you that lives in disbelief that anyone can attract what you want by doing nothing.  And yet there is another part of you that desperately wants to believe you can attract what you want by doing nothing because you are so damn sick and tired of doing so much to get what you want and NEVER getting it. 

Don't get me wrong, I do things, I do lots of things, like writing this blog, exercising, volunteering, etc but I don't do things to get what I want. 

I get what I want by by doing nothing.  That being said, what gets me the things I want is my feelings. My feelings (vibrations) are like cosmic magnets that attract to me or push away from me the things I want.

If you have questions about how your feelings can get you the things you want,  post your questions in the comment section and I will answer your questions for you.  

Frederick

No comments:

Post a Comment