Pages

Sunday

Expectations Have ZERO value except to cause UPSET

Have expectations of yourself and others will cause you an awful lot of unnecessary frustration, disappointment, suffering and upsets. We weren't born having expectations. We are programmed to have them in order that we can constantly be disenchanted with what the present moment offers us. Expectations speak loudly that we are not grateful for or appreciate what we have in the 'here and npw.'  Wanting more is fine but expecting more is what causes us to suffer.  

I want more of everything. 

I want more love, more money, more energy, more friends, more travel and more fun in my life but I don't have any expectations as to when I will get more of those things. In the meantime instead of having expectations about what the future will bring my way, I do what makes me happy, in the present moment, like writing this blog. When I do what makes me happy, in the 'here and now,' no expectations are necessary.

If you have questions about expectations post them in comment section and I will answer them for you. 

Frederick 


-----------------------------

Support this blog with your donations: The NUDE Writings of Frederick Zappone (A blog that reveals the naked truths about life) Your donations in support of my nude writings guarantees that I'll never have to 'withhold' the naked truth about life from you because someone is censoring the content of my writings with their corporate dollars. (No advertisers allowed on this site)

No comments:

Post a Comment