Pages

Tuesday

How 'Feelings' create Real Life MAGIC.

If I knew how feelings created 'real life' magic, it wouldn't be magic then, would it.  In truth, magic is nothing more than the natural laws at work that most people don't yet understand. I've spent years understanding the natural laws and because I have, I know how to create 'real life' magic in my own life and in the lives of others.

The KEY to creating real life magic is to Feel it REAL.  Feelings are your first physical evidence that something is coming true for you. If you don't like what's coming true for you, change how you feel and you will change your results, what you manifest into your physical reality.

Related Reading

Today I Am Going To Create Magic For You, No Kidding


Frederick Zappone 

No comments:

Post a Comment