Pages

Sunday

Five (5) Ways to DEFEAT Thoughts of Discouragement

We can use FEELING DISCOURAGED as a reason to depress ourselves OR we can use it as an ALERT SIGNAL to inspire us. I choose inspiration over discouragement every single time. And when I fail to do so, I FORGIVE myself and choose again 
------------
Thoughts CAUSE feelings. Knowing that I choose thoughts that inspire me and dismiss all thoughts that can defeat or discourage me.
------------
Feeling Negative is an ALERT SIGNAL to take any immediate positive action that moves me back into my 'natural' feeling good state of mind.
------------
The QUICKEST way out of feeling discouraged or depressed is to take ACTION. Why?  Because ACTION changes thoughts a hundred times faster than thinking does. Here is something important to know: Discouragement and depression don't want you to take action because if you do, you will break the hypnotic trance they placed on you.
------------
Nothing can discourage or defeat you except your very own thoughts OR your thoughts about other people's thoughts, still your thoughts.

Frederick Zappone
 
If my articles inspire and empower you in some way, please support my free inspirational writings with a donation.






No comments:

Post a Comment