Pages

Tuesday

The JOY of Sharing (Sharing is Caring)

I learned a long time ago that I could care about people or care what people thoughts about me and I could not have it both ways. I made the choice to care about people (to care about their happiness and well-being).  When I discover insights that  make life easier for me I experience great JOY is sharing those insights with other people.

I must admit I am thrilled when people support my inspirational writings with a donation or buy my books or programs. However that cannot be the reason I share my 'life enriching' insights with people. 

HAVING NO EXPECTATIONS ALLOWS ME TO BE SURPRISED

If I share what I know with people with the intention of  getting something back from them I will, often times, be disappointed. However, if I share strictly because I CARE then I experience great joy in my sharing. And when people choose to give something back to me in return for what I've given them I am unexpectedly and delightfully surprised by them.  

Frederick Zappone



If this article has inspired or empowered you in some way, please donate. Your donations in support of my inspirational writings are gratefully appreciated by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment