Pages

Friday

An Open Mind Receives EXTRAORDINARY answers

An open mind solves problems, even the most difficult ones, easily. A stressed out mind delays problems being solved. A closed mind prevents problems from being solved altogether. 

A mind that is wide open receives, on a consistent basis. extraordinary answers from the Universe that defy all logical explanations as to how or why the answers showed up in your mind in the first place.

What does it take to receive extraordinary answers from the 'organizing intelligence of the universe' that many people call God?  It takes an open mind along with 'trust and faith' that the extraordinary answers you seek will be given you when you least expect them. It works for me.

I always receive extraordinarily effective and simple answers to the challenges life throw my way when I ask for them. To receive answers, after asking for them, I must release the question from my mind. Once I release the question, shortly thereafter when I least expect it, my mind is flooded with the answers, solutions and/or insights I need to successfully handle a challenge that life threw my way. 

Frederick Zappone 

No comments:

Post a Comment