Pages

Wednesday

How I Successfully Deal With INSECURITIES (Shortcut)

I am the most insecure person I know but I don’t come across that way to people. In fact, I come across just the opposite. I come across as supremely confident. The reason why I come across as supremely confident is because I thank God in advance for removing from me whatever  thoughts and feelings I'm having. in the moment, that are making me feel insecure. And because I BELIEVE God (aka The God of my Understanding) will remove my insecurities from me, God always does. To learn more about what I know about loving ourselves including developing a loving relationship with the God of your understanding, get your copy of my KICK-ASS book titled: Love is All I Know, my journey from self-hate to self-love. To read the 5 STAR reviews, click here

- Frederick Zappone



No comments:

Post a Comment