Pages

Thursday

Self-Love Leads You To 'An Experience of Love' That is UNBELIEVABLE until it happens to you.

Love is a POWER.... a magnificent power that can change any negative situation into a positive one in a heartbeat. The kind of love I am talking about is not earned. You do not have to prove to yourself or anyone else that you are deserving of the love I am talking about it. You simply have to ALLOW yourself to experience this LOVE. 

When you feel the 'presence' of the kind of LOVE I am talking about, you will feel whole and complete. You will feel confident. You will feel perfect in every way. You will live a worry free life. You will never again feel lonely even when you are all alone with yourself. 

When you feel the kind of LOVE I am talking about, you will feel one with God, the universe and everyone and everything in it. When you feel this love, you will feel one with the birds, bees, trees, animals, plants and even strangers on the street. When you feel this love, your mind will no longer be divided, you will no longer be in conflict with yourself. 

In my book 'Love is All I Know' I share with you everything I know about experiencing the 'magnificent love' I am talking about in the here and now. When you feel this LOVE I am talking about, it will feel like refreshing ocean waves washing over you on a hot summer's day. The kind of love I am talking about can only be felt and from those feelings of love, wisdom will be given to you to solve, resolve or heal instantly any situation that troubles you. I know this to be true because that is what this kind of Love has done for me. 

To preview my book and read the 5 STAR reviews, click here

- Frederick Zappone 




No comments:

Post a Comment