Pages

Friday

A Bad Mood is the Universe SLAPPING You In The Face..

I woke up in a bad mood this morning and rather than being angry at myself for being in a bad mood I saw it as a blessing in disguise. I saw it as an opportunity to question myself about my bad mood. I saw my bad mood as an opportunity to learn something new about myself. 

We have bad moods for a reason. There is never a bad mood without a reason behind it. Find out why you are in a bad mood and you will have the power to change your mood into one that inspires you.

Something To Understand About A Bad Mood. 

A bad mood, in and by itself, changes nothing. A bad mood is not punishment but rather it is a benevolent slap in the face by the Universe to wake us up and make us a more conscious human being.

Bad moods are ALERT signals to change our circumstances or change our thinking about our circumstances

Bad Moods Are Only Bad When You Use Them For Bad

When you face a bad mood head on rather than denying you are in a bad mood you immediately begin moving out of it and into a good mood.  Owning up to being in a bad mood when you're in one will give you immediate relief from your bad mood.

Using our Bad Mood For GOOD

We can use our bad mood to inspire and empower ourselves and create something good out of our bad mood. Or we can use our bad mood as an excuse to be abusive towards ourselves and others. 

We choose how it will be for us..



Frederick Zappone
Author, Love is All I Know
Insights that make life easier
https://amzn.to/2PZPV7C

No comments:

Post a Comment