Pages

Thursday

Why I call Gratitude the MAGICAL Attitude. (Explained)

I call gratitude the magical attitude because you cannot be in a bad mood when you are sincerely grateful for the things you do have and the things you do like.  It is impossible to be in a negative state of mind when you are focused on all the things that you are grateful for in your life.  The best part of being grateful is that it attracts to you more things to be grateful for, often times, in ways that you can not logically explain.

Being grateful for the money I have (and the money I had) always attracts more money to me, it has never failed...

Being grateful for the love I have (and the love I had) always attract more love to me, often times, in mystical, magical ways.

Being grateful for the health I have (and the health I had) always increases my levels of energy, vitality and happiness

By the way, the opposite of gratitude is complaining about what you don't have and that magical too, in reverse. I say that because complaining about what you don't have keeps what you want at a distance from you always just outside your reach. 

Get your FREE Gratitude messages from me. It is my Christmas gift to you.... Unconditionally free, no strings attached.. You will never receive any email from me other than my gratitude messages to you. 


Frederick Zappone, 
Author, Love Is All I Know

No comments:

Post a Comment