Pages

Thursday

Understanding the POWER of Your Thoughts..


Your thoughts are as powerful or as weak as you want them to be. The more attention you put into a thought, the stronger it becomes. The less attention you put into a thought, the weaker it becomes.

Repeatedly thinking thoughts about people, places, events and situations that make you 'feel bad' eventually anchor themselves in your subconscious mind. Once this happens they become thoughts that operate, on automatic pilot, outside your conscious control.

It will then appear you have no power or control over thoughts that make you 'feel bad'. This is not true, what happened is you anchored thoughts in your subconscious mind that do not serve you and you can change out those 'feel bad' thoughts anytime you want.

Whatever you focus your attention on, you attract more of the same. Focus on thoughts that make you feel confident and powerful and the thoughts anchored in your subconscious mind that make you feel weak or small in any way will begin to dissolve naturally. To make negative thoughts dissolve naturally takes practice but it is worth it.


If you want to more rapidly change your thoughts from negative to positive ones, the O.M.T. can help you do that, click here

.

2 comments:

  1. > What you said here is very true. I am very positive, but yesterday, while I was talking with my boy friend. He told me that his parents called him and have prepared everything for his weddind. They plan to do that on Oct. Everything has been set and he was engaged 5 yrs ago, when they were in their teens, as his family are relatives and that this is an arranged marriage for him to make his father and mother happy. They have this family system and if he'll not marry this cousin of his, his family will not be rspected anymore. I met my boy friend more than 2 mos. ago and he wants to marry me before he marries that lady on Oct. My initial reaction to that was to cry and all sorts of negative thoughts came right away. Do you think, that being positive and out of all the fear thoughts assailing me, will not make their wedding happen? I mean, do I have to do more?? I'm confused now, pls. help. I don't limit my mind and don't listen to negative things that my friends say about this. Pls. advice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have no control over the will of others nor can we control how people love us. We can, however, reject the loved offered us if it causes us pain or if it's not the kind of love that is in harmony with our thought and beliefs about love.

    Did you read my post REJECTION = NOT A MATCH. Here is the link to it.

    http://encwor.blogspot.com/2010/01/rejection-not-match.html

    Paste it into your browser window

    ReplyDelete