Pages

Thursday

Law of Attraction Q & A.

.
Question:  I don't believe the law of attraction will work for me. What can I do?

Answer: The law of attraction is working in your life.  It works all the time without fail. In your case, it is not working in your favor but it is still working. What can you do?  Change your belief from DON'T to DO.  Your belief that the law of attraction won't work for you is a thought you repeat over and over to yourself. Each time you repeat that thought to yourself you activate the law of attraction' to provide you with definitive proof and evidence  that the law of attraction is not working in your favor. That will continue until you change your belief from I don't believe to I do believe.


Question:  How do I change my belief?


Answer: Repeat what you want to believe until it FEELS real to you. The moment it feels real to you is the moment the law of attraction will begin working in your favor rather than against you.


------------------------------------
. 
FYI: If you are in need an excellent 'law of attraction' program 
to support your efforts in changing your beliefs, Check out the OMT
 

No comments:

Post a Comment