Pages

Thursday

The Key to Your Future...

.



The way you encourage or discourage yourself about the people, places and events in your life determines whether or not things will get better for you, remain the same, or get worse.   Thoughts have more power than you think. If events, in your life, are not going the way you want them to go, encourage your thoughts to thinks in ways that energize you rather than discourage you.





Do these words of discouragement sound familiar to you?

Nothing ever goes my way.
She will never change.
Look at my life, I must be a bad person
This law of a attraction stuff may work for another people but it doesn't work for me.
What I think is the truth never to be questioned 
My thought have nothing to do with where I am in my life, it is other people who do.

Can you see how the thoughts you think in the privacy of your own mind hold you back and keep your life from being as beautiful and wonderful as you want it to be? Encourage only those thoughts that that make you feel good and dismiss all other thoughts as thoughts not worthy of you.
.

1 comment: