Pages

Saturday

The More Love You Give, The More Love You Receive

.
The more love you give, the more love you receive. To receive love, you first must give it. To give it, you first must love yourself because without loving yourself, you will have no love to give to others.  I use to hate myself and so I had to teach myself  how to love me. Once I did that, I felt so much love inside of myself that I felt if I didn't give it away I would burst. I then discovered the more love I gave away, the more love that was returned to me.  This video is a perfect example. The song on it was sung and recorded especially for me in exchange for the love and support I've given a new friend of mine that I met online. Her voice melts my heart because I can feel the love she is giving back to me. In return, after hearing her song, I added pictures to it and turned her mp3 file into video as my gift of love multiplied back to her... She is my friend and she demonstrates the kind of warm, passionate caring love friends can share with one another without turning the love we feel for one other into something it is not. We are true friends and that benefits each of us enough.  - Frederick Zappone, author of The More I Give, The More I Receive
.
 


GIVING LOVE AWAY

If you feel love for someone and don't share it with them it is like wrapping a gift for someone you love and then not giving it to them. That's why when I feel love, I always express it to those I love. As an example, here is a  valentine card I sent to all the women I love.





.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment