Pages

Thursday

I'm responsible for everything that happens to me, EVERYTHING (Short Article)

.
I am responsible for everything that happens to me in my life with nothing left out. I am responsible for every action I take. I am responsible for every thought I think and every feeling I feel. I am responsible for every situation, circumstance and event that happens to me. Why? Because that makes me a POWERFUL person. On the other hand, blaming myself or others weakens me and takes power away from me. Once I allow a person or situation to take power away from me, I lose my ability to correct the wrongs done to me in an effective, efficient, healthy and responsible manner. - Frederick Zappone
------------------------------------------------- 

Related Reading They said I was CRAZY...but I knew who I was...

No comments:

Post a Comment