Pages

Saturday

Angela Predicts the FUTURE....

.
In the weeks and month to come, the 'reported' news is going to become worse and worse. 


They will be reporting more murders, more killings, more thefts, more violence, more tragedies BUT....and this in important... it will only be 'reported news' you see on television, hear on the radio or read in newspapers or magazines, it WILL NOT be your news. This will be other people's realities being reported in the news, not yours  

YOUR REALITY will be one of you having the best time of your life, of you being healthier than you have ever been, and of you being happier and more prosperous than you ever thought possible. All of this 'good news' for people like yourself and others will, largely, go unreported. 

The increase in bad news that is being reported is just the 'collective fear-based mind' holding on for dear life because fear based living is being loved out of existence by people like yourself. 

Not to worry dears one, nothing fear-based can continue to exist in the collective LIGHT of your love for yourselves and each other.

Love,

Angela

---------------------------
Angela is my spirit guide, she has been in my life since 1979.
Angela is my guardian angel, she watches over me and everything I do. To read my story about how I made the connection with my Angela, Click Here  Usually she just has me post things without giving her credit, but today she feels its important that everyone who read this message knows they have their own 'personal spirit guide' they can turn to during these troubled times.  Your spirit guides are there to give you the wisdom and guidance you need so the 'fear based thoughts' of others won't trip you up and make life miserable for you. 

-----------------------------
I'm lazy...so I let the Universe Do it For me...
.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Angela for this Good News and to you for posting it, Frederick. I am happy to be reminded that my reality is living happily, loving and being protected, for the highest and best good of all concerned, so be it and so it is! Whoooooooo!

    ReplyDelete