Pages

Tuesday

Gratitude Turns Problems into GOOOOOD Stuff. Here's an Example


Was at a restaurant with my son and his family today. I was grateful for the very, very slow service given to us. Hadn't seen my son and his family for about a year and the slow service allowed me to spend more time with them.  Being grateful for the slow service resulted in a 20% discount off of my $40.00 lunch bill. 

This happened without me complaining or asking the waitress to adjust the bill. In addition, the manager, unexpectedly, gave me a card worth $20.00 off my next visit. Again without asking or complaining.

Being grateful for problems, from my point of view, allows the universe to turn something unpleasant in our life into something good for us...That's why I am grateful for problems when they shows up in my life. BTW, ever notice when you bitch and moan about a problem, the problem either gets worse or you end up with more problems.. Gratitude for the negatives turns them into positives. 



.

No comments:

Post a Comment