Pages

Thursday

Difficult Problems???

Are you experiencing difficult problems in your life? Are circumstances overwhelming you? Are you feeling hopeless or in despair...... I can change all of that for you.

I have shared this prayer before but I am compelled to share it again because this is the most powerful prayer I have ever prayed because it WORKS!

"Thank you God for helping me to understand
that this problem has already been solved for me."

If you are going through a dark period in your life, this prayer is the answer.

Dwell on it, FOCUS on it.....repeat it as often as necessary and the understanding will come to you that your problem is SOLVED.

For more insights into this prayer click on these links

The Prayer that Works

The Prayer that Works - Part II


If you use this prayer and do not experience immediate relief, post a comment at the end of this message and let me know so I can respond with additional messages on this site and coach you so you receive as much benefit from this prayer as I do. - Frederick Zappone

No comments:

Post a Comment