Pages

Tuesday

Prayer of Gratitude

When we express a sincere prayer of gratitude to God for what we have, it guarantees God will give us more.

For a moment, pretend you are God. Who would you bless more often, people who are grateful for what they do have or people who are ungrateful?

I don't know about you but I am attracted to people who are grateful and find myself pushed away from people who are ungrateful.

How do feel about people who are always whining, complaining and never grateful for what they do have? If you are like me, it annoys you and you don't want to give them anything until they are grateful for what they have. That is how God operates with us!

----------------------------------------
"When we are ungrateful for what we have, we blind ourselves from seeing all the ways God is working in our lives to give us all the good things our heart desires"
----------------------------------------



I am grateful for many things in my life but the one thing I am most grateful for is a simple two line prayer I discovered that has made all the difference in my life. Click on the link to read this prayer: The Prayer that Works - Frederick Zappone





No comments:

Post a Comment