Pages

Tuesday

The Prayer that Works - Part II

Life is easy for me and then I made the choice to take on several problems that other people, in my life, were having great difficulty dealing with.

These problems include a major health problem my 85 year old mother is experiencing, a very difficult money problem my best friend is experiencing and taking care of my dad who is dying from a broken heart.

My dad is dying because his wife (my mother) of 65 years is no longer able to live with him due to the fact she is in a rehabilitation hospital sixty miles away from where we live, a trip that is too far for my 90 year old father to take.

I noticed shortly after I took on these problems, my life moved from being easy to being difficult and extremely stressful. I like living the easy life and searched for an answer that would allow my life to, once again, be easy for me in spite of the responsibilities I choose to put upon my shoulders.

The answered showed up in the form of a simple but powerful prayer that is working MIRACLES in my life. I repeat this prayer the instant my responsibilities feel like a burden to me rather than a joy. I repeat this prayer, over and over again, as I drift off to sleep, I repeat it, over and over again, when I wake up on the morning and several times during the day, as needed.

The results of saying this prayer is, in spite of my responsibilities, I am becoming more serene and peaceful than I ever imagined possible under such difficult circumstances. In addition, people are, unexpectedly, showing up in my life to help me manage and solves these difficult problems.

As a consequence of saying this prayer, my mother is showing more improvement than the doctor's thought possible. This progress is lifting up my Dad's spirits and my best friend's difficult financial problems have become very manageable.

I dare say, once you make this powerful two line prayer, a habit of thought, you too will experience peace and serenity regardless of how difficult your circumstances might be. You will also experience God working behind the scenes to help you manage and solve your problems. That is how powerful my experience of this prayer is.


To read the prayer, click on the link below

The Prayer that Works

.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Frederick,
    You never cease to amaze me for the strength and courage you have. God bless you my friend and you are in my prayers. I know that God is right beside you and walking with you through this.

    Remember that on one walks along in times like this it just feels like we do. He is with you every step of the way this I know. He has also sent his angels to guide you and be with you. You may rest in his big arms now and he will take care of you. Let him carry the burden for you.

    God bless you Frederick I am sure when you meet he will say to you, great a job well done.

    Keep the Faith!
    L

    ReplyDelete