Pages

Sunday

The Prayer that Works

I posted this prayer in a prior message but it is worth posting again:

"Thank you God for helping me to understand
that this problem has already been solved for me."

The immediate result of repeating this prayer frequently is that you will begin having insights, flashes and intuitive hints that your problem is, indeed, already solved for you.

Repeating this prayer the moment a problem troubles you will dissolve the power your problem has over you and the moment God grants you the understanding you seek, your problem will disappear from your life INSTANTLY.

That is how powerful this prayer has been in my own life......

1 comment:

  1. The Prayer that Works!!

    Thank you. It is just two sentences but oh so powerful. It is something i need to repeat when i am feeling overwhelmed by a problem that is troubling me.

    I will keep it in my back pocket for safe keeping.

    God Bless.

    It is just what i need to read.

    ReplyDelete