Pages

Tuesday

A Problem Solving Prayer

The one most extraordinary prayer I have ever heard is one sentence I find myself saying continually throughout my life:

"Thank you God for helping me to understand that this problem has already been solved for me."

This prayer has moved me through the most difficult moments in my life into peace and equanimity and even serenity. - Neale Donald Walsch, author of Conversations with God

---------------

FYI - I have used a version of this prayer for years but could never put it into words as concisely as this one. I found the concise version of the prayer I use this morning up on a web site called: A Word Fitly Spoken Magazine and wanted to share it with you. You can visit this site and subcribe to their FREE E-Zine by CLICKING HERE - Frederick Zappone

No comments:

Post a Comment