Pages

Thursday

You, Doctors & Body Wisdom

Have you noticed when you get a throbbing headache or feel pressure in your chest that doesn't immediately go away, the thoughts you think. They are usually the worst kind of thoughts.

"Oh my God, I might be having a heart attack, a stroke or some other disease."

Everything that was programmed into our mind about the pain or discomfort we feel in our body makes us think the worst kinds of thoughts. Those thoughts are what motivate us to see a doctor.

The moment we have some kind of pain or weakness in our body, that doesn't immediately go away, we begin to judge it and think the worst about it.

When our thoughts about the pain we are experiencing in our body become negative enough we take ourselves to see a "doctor of medicine". Unfortunately we are taking ourselves to doctors who treat the body and not the thoughts that produced the aches and pains in our body in the first place.

The belief systems we have about the aches and pains in our body are primary diseased oriented thoughts. We are not programmed to believe that the aches and pain we feel in our body are a direct result of the thoughts we think and if we change our thoughts, the aches and pains we feel in our body will disappear instantly.


When I have ache or pain in my body that doesn't go away, I consult with a "doctor of thought", not a doctor of medicine and I dare say I have access to the best doctor of thought available anywhere.

My "Doctor of Thought" deals with the "root" cause of my aches and pains which are my thoughts. The moment the doctor correct my thinking, the ache or pain I was experiencing in my body immediately vanishes.

Read related message:

Thoughts & the Body

.

No comments:

Post a Comment