Pages

Wednesday

Be Happy now, why???

There are many spiritual reasons to be happy but the main reason is, it is God's will for you to be happy.

The reason people persist in being unhappy is because they are convinced on an unconscious level if they are unhappy long enough, things will change for them. In truth, the longer you are unhappy with your circumstances, the longer things will remain the same for you.

The LIE you were taught about happiness by your culture is happiness is dependent on something outside of yourself. Therefore people go through life living this mantra:

I'LL BE HAPPY WHEN:

I have enough money.
I fall in love.
I get a raise.
I am promoted.
I get well.
I moved away from my parents.
I get a new car.
I graduate from school.
I get married
I have children.
I quit smoking
I lose weight.

Did you know society uses happiness as a weapon on you, convincing you that you can only be happy when you have "this or that" and you can't be happy right now, exactly the way you are with what you have.

Happiness is but one thought away from you....and when your are happy in the "here and now", in spite of your circumstances, your circumstances will change for the better, naturally.

There is MAGIC when you live your life coming from a state of happiness.

Claim your happiness now!


"The happiness of your life depends upon
the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard
accordingly." - Marcus Aurelius, Roman emperor
.

No comments:

Post a Comment