Pages

Thursday

Dealing with time and your dreams....

From the time you decide what you want to come to pass in your life until it does there is a time gap. During that gap in time you must be vigilant.

If you are not vigilant, the mind will use time as a weapon against you and convince you that you don't have the power it takes to make what you want the reality of your life. This is one of the lies the mind likes to serve up to us to make us doubt ourselves.

The moment you find yourself getting impatient with what you want coming into your life, use your imagination actively to see what you want coming into your life as a done deal.

Between the time I decide what I want until it becomes my physical reality, I use my imagination to speed up time. I see, taste, touch and feel what I want in my imagination.

For example, in my imagination, I see 5,000,000 people participating in the Self-Love Experiment I created. I see this experiment changing people lives...

I see myself being interviewed on talks shows about this experiment. I see great amounts of money showing up in my life as a result of this experiment. I see myself using that money to assist other people financially less fortunate than myself, especially the homeless, my most favorite people of them all, since at one time I was homeless..

I feel the satisfaction that comes from doing this work. I see it in color and I see it in action in my mind's eye. As a result, of using my imagination in this manner, every day something shows up in my physical reality that confirms I am on the right track and my dream is on its way to becoming my reality. This is what using your imagination actively will do for you in making your own dreams a reality.
--------




.

No comments:

Post a Comment