Pages

Sunday

Pain & Don't Wants

.
The reason "don't wants" have so much power over people is because they create emotional and physical pain as a way to keep people focused on what they don't want...

Pain is a real ATTENTION GRABBER. Granted it is negative attention but it does grab people's attention and keeps them focused on what they don't want.

I pay very little attention to pain because I know if I give it attention, I will have more of what I don't want, which is more pain.

Pain ALERTS me to what I DO WANT which is a pain free life and that is what I FOCUS my attention on.

I focus on feeling great, feeling terrific and before I know it I am feeling the way I want to feel because of what I focused my attention on.

The Spiritual Principle of FOCUS is one of the most miraculous principles I have ever experienced in my life.....and using that principle I have been able to heal myself of every ailment I have ever had in my life. See related link on the right hand side of the page titled: Self-Healing


-----------
For new members, read related message
and links you will find in this message about the
Power of Focusing on what you do want.

60, 000 Don't Wants....

No comments:

Post a Comment