Pages

Monday

Working with Your Wants

When you discover what you do want, ask yourself why you want it?

The "WHY" questions will strengthen your wants for you. It will make your wants more real for you and help you find that place inside yourself where you feel your wants rather than your don't wants.

Feeling your "don't wants" feels awful while feeling what you "do want" feel wonderful. It uplifts your spirits, liberates you and sets you free.

For example:

The reason WHY I want money in abundance
to come into my life with effortless ease is because:

1. more money will make me feel closer
to God the source of all abundance.

2. more money will make me feel good about myself.

3. It will make it possible for me to make life
easier for people less fortunate than myself.

4. I can do more good in this world with an
abundance of money than without it.

5. I can use money to alleviate suffering and educate people
how to think in terms of unlimited prosperity and abundance,
in all areas of their lives, rather than scarcity and lack.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment